I love comments. All comments are welcome and encouraged, but here are a few simple rules:
- Please keep your comments on topic.
- Have a teachable, tender, humble spirit and remember the Sermon on the Mount and James 3:1-12 when you write a comment.
- Don't use harsh language towards somebody else.
- Don't use offensive language or any sort of profanity.
- Please don't post anything that's copyrighted or would violate copyright laws by being posted on my site.
I moderate comments. I don't moderate comments simply because they disagree with my views. I do moderate comments with harsh language, profanities, and the like.
As a general rule, I love comments spoken in meekness and tenderness that provoke us all to pursue the knowledge of God.
Spam and solicitations will be removed without explanation.
All comments will be reviewed prior to appearing on the site to ensure they are in line with the comments policy. Your comment may be edited for blatant grammar/spelling mistakes or violations of the policy, but otherwise will be left untouched.
This same policy applies to trackbacks.
All comments, opinions, posts, and content on this blog represents my own personal conviction and opinion and does not necessarily reflect the official theology or opinions of the International House of Prayer Kansas City. Though I have volunteered my time and energy at that organization, I can't speak for the IHOP-KC leadership.