- 1) Why doesn’t the missions organization you volunteer your time at pay you to be on staff? Are contributions to individual missionaries really a tested and proven way to fund missions?
- The largest missions organization in the world that pays its staff a salary is Focus on the Family, with 1,200 staff members. However, between Youth with a Mission (YWAM) and Campus Crusade for Christ, over 50,000 individuals successfully raise missionary support. There are thousands more in other similar organizations. Individual missionary support is most certainly a proven way to support missionaries.
- 2) How can I make a donation to you?
- Use my donate page to contribute online securely through Paypal, or donate in a more traditional way by check.
- 3) How much should I partner with you?
- I invite all of my partners to give in a way that excites and connects their heart. I am also confident in the Lord as my provider – He knows what I need and will speak to you accordingly as you ask Him. Thank you for your genuine, prayerful consideration!
- 4) How often should I partner with you?
- Monthly partnership helps significantly for my budget planning, but feel free to contribute monthly, quarterly, annually, or occasionally. Be sure to see my partnership page.
- 5) Are my donations tax-deductible?
- There are several ways you can partner with me, one of which is tax-deductible for contributors in the United States. See my donate page.
If you have a question not answered here, feel free to contact me and ask!
May God bless you abundantly!